Faça o download deste app em seu desktop
Find useful information quickly and easily on the Always On Display without turning the screen on.
▷ There are plenty of clock designs to choose from. Pick a clock style you like!
- Digital clock, Analogue clock, World clock, Edge clock, Calendar, Image clock, AGIF, etc.
- Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen and security > Clock and FaceWidgets > Clock style
▷ Find useful information and check widgets without turning the screen on!
- Try different widgets on the AOD by double-tapping the clock area.
- Types of FaceWidget: Music controller, Today's schedule, and Next alarm
- Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen and security > Clock and FaceWidgets > FaceWidgets
▷ Pin text and images you wish to remember to the AOD.
- You can use Pin to AOD by selecting Reminder and Share via.
▷ Add an animated GIF to the AOD.
- Try 10 pretty animated GIF samples.
Apart from the animated GIFs saved in Gallery, you can download new ones from the Theme Store.
▷ AOD Themes
- Download AOD-exclusive themes from the Theme Store.
Decorate your very own AOD screen using various themes.
▷ At last! The AOD brightness adjustment bar you've been waiting for!
- Now, there are four auto brightness levels and four manual brightness levels instead of two!
Double-tap the AOD clock to reveal the brightness adjustment bar.
Use the AOD with the brightness you want at the moment you need it.
- Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen and security > Always On Display > Auto Brightness
(※ Brightness adjustment is available from Galaxy S9 / S9+ due to H/W performance differences.)
▷ Checking notifications from the Reminder app.
- Check and delete notifications you've set in the Reminder app on the AOD.
- Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen and security > Always On Display > Always On Display alerts
※ Certain features may not be supported on some models.
※ If you want to know more about Always On Display, submit your enquiry using Contact us in the app.
The following access authority are required for service delivery:
[Required access authority]
- Storage space : Used to display images stored on the device on the AOD